October 31, 2009

Drake Performing With Jay-Z

Drake is set to make his return to performing after having knee surgery. What better way to do this than to perform in his home town Toronto with Jay-Z.

Toronto fans are in for a Halloween treat when Jay-Z brings out Drake for his first performance since undergoing surgery.

The “Best I Ever Had” rapper, who has been absent from the spotlight after his September knee surgery, will join Jay-Z on stage at the Air Canada Centre in his hometown tonight during The Blueprint 3 tour with supporting acts N.E.R.D., Wale, and J. Cole.

“This weekend is gonna be my first time back on stage,” Drizzy tells Rap-Up.com. “I’m performing with Jay-Z when he comes to Toronto. This will be my first time back out there. I’m kinda like nervous/excited.”

When asked if he would perform “Off That,” his collaboration with Hov from The Blueprint 3, he responded, “No, I don’t think so.” Instead he revealed that he will perform his own single. “I’m actually performing ‘Successful.’”

Via Rap-Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment