November 1, 2009

Lil Wayne- No Ceilings official mixtape

The version that came out last week was just the leak and was lower quality and didn't have some tracks. Lil Wayne gaves us full official tape last night with 4 new tracks and better quality. I'm not sure if they are in the right order but whatever. Enjoy.

01. Swag Surf
02. Ice Cream
03. D.O.A.
04. Skit (Feat. Gudda Gudda)
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (Feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag (Remix)
10. I Think I Love Her (Feat. Tyga & Shanell)
11. Skit (Feat. Shanell)
12. Wayne On Me
13. I’m Good (Feat. T- Streets)
14. Poke Her Face (Feat. Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town
16. I Got No Ceilings
17. Skit End
18. No Ceilings (Feat. Birdman)
19. Oh Let’s Do It
20. Single
21. Sweet Dreams (Beyoncé Feat. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne)
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment